Please note these links will open another browser page and we cannot be held responsible for the content of any of these other sites — but please let us know if any cease to work. There are other links at various points around the site where they are related to the topic.
Find your local Neighbourhood Watch by going to nwscotland.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/LocalArea
- Friends Of Harrison Park — this is a closed Facebook group which anyone with an interest in the park is invited to join.
- Cockburn Association — Edinburgh Civic Forum
— The Edinburgh Civic Forum was set up in the late 1980s as a forum
for community councils, local street associations, amenity and
partnership bodies to discuss issues of common interest and keep up
to date with local and national planning policy.
- Friends of the Meadows and Bruntsfield Links
Government at all levels
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Scottish Parliament
- UK Government
- European Parliament liaison office in Edinburgh
Other Community Councils’ websites can be found on Community Councils page of the City of Edinburgh Council website
- Lothian Buses — bus routes and timetables, and more. E.g. local traffic news / diversions; Park and Ride information.
- First Buses — bus routes and timetables
- Enterprise Car Club in Edinburgh — Don’t own it; no tax or Insurance worries, just drive it
- Spokes — Edinburgh and Lothian Cyclists Organisation
- Traffic Scotland — Up-to-date traffic and roads information
- Traveline Scotland — Plan your journey by public transport