Fountainbridge Canalside Initiative (FCI) are holding their AGM at 6.30 pm on 12th March 2020 at King’s Church Hall, 104 Gilmore Place, EH3 9PL. Do come along and find out what we have been up to this year. Projects that we have been working on include:
- producing the Green Plan for Fountainbridge;
- Green Cruises on the Lochrin Belle canal boat;
- pushing for social enterprises to be given reduced rents in some of the ground floor units;
- ensuring district heating plans are kept on the agenda;
- working with others to take forward plans for a fountain or water feature; and
- pushing Scottish Canals to plant more trees.
If any of these interest you, speak to us at the AGM and you could maybe help! If you would like to become a little more involved, we will have two places opening up on our Steering Group this year. You can contact us via our website. We are a friendly group who try and meet about once a month and also have smaller working groups on different projects that take things forward.