Skip to content
Merchiston Community Council – Public Meeting
Tuesday 19th January 2021, 7pm to 9pm by Zoom.
- Welcome and Introduction – Ian Doig, MCC Chair.
- Minutes of Meetings on 20th October 2020 and 17th November 2020 and Matters Arising (for approval).
- Chair’s Report – Ian Doig (for noting).
- Planning Issues – Presentation by Petra Biberbach, Planning Advice Scotland.
- Planning Activities Report – Mairianna Clyde (for noting).
- Licensing Activities Report – Bridget Stevens (for noting).
- Covid and Related Issues: Update – Mairianna Clyde (for noting).
- Spaces for People, and Traffic Issues – Peter Brett and Michael Lugton (for noting).
- Bruntsfield Living Project: Progress report – Bridget Stevens (for discussion).
- MCC Virtual Plaques Project: Progress report – Joan Houston (for noting).
- Communications and Outreach: Progress report – Vivien Kitteringham (for noting)
- Treasurer’s Report – Frances Hawarden (for noting).
- CEC City Councillors’ Reports (for information and questions).
- Issues Raised by Residents, and Other Reports: Open Forum.
- Any Other Business.
- Action Points – Review by Secretary – Daniel Cairns.
- Future Public Meetings Dates, 2021: 16th February, 16th March, 18th May, 15th June, 21st September, 19th October, 16th November (no public meeting proposed in April, July, August and December).