PUBLIC MEETING of MERCHISTON COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Tuesday 21st November 2023. 19.00. Residents welcome to log in.
Zoom Virtual Meeting – Zoom Link:
PRESENTATION: Conservation and Adaptation: The Challenge of insulating our houses for greater energy efficiency. Douglas Rogers.
AGENDA for BUSINESS MEETING:
- Introduction by Chair. Apologies for Absence. Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of 17th October Public Meeting (for approval). Matters Arising
- Chair’s Report – Ian Doig, MCC Chair
- City Councillors’ Reports. Scheduled Councillor – Cllr Neil Ross
(All Ward 9 and Ward 10 City Councillors are also invited to MCC meetings)
- Residents’ Issues: Open Forum – Resident invited to raise issues of concern
- Planning Report – Mairianna Clyde, Planning Lead
- Licensing Report – Bridget Stevens, Licensing Lead
- Polwarth Pavements Improvements Project – Roma Menlowe and John McKenna
- Leaf Clearing Project – Joan Houston and Helen Zealley
- Treasurer’s Report – Frances Hawarden, Treasurer
- Other Reports and Correspondence
- Any Other Business
Future Meetings: 2024 – 16 January, 20 February, 19 March, 21 May, 18 June, 17 September, 15 October, 19 November (no public meetings April, July, August & December)
Note: MCC online meetings are recorded for minutes purposes. By joining this meeting, you are giving your consent in that regard.