Tuesday 17th October 2023 at 19.00. Zoom Virtual Meeting.
Residents welcome to log in. Log in from 18.50.
- Introduction by Chair. Apologies for Absence. Declaration of Interests.
- Police Report – Police Scotland representative invited.
- Polwarth Pavements Project – Roma Menlowe and John McKenna + Daisy Narayanan, CEC Head of Placemaking & Mobility
- Issues Raised by Residents – Open forum for discussion
- City Councillors’ Reports – Scheduled CEC Councillor – Cllr Mandy Watt. (In addition, all our Ward 9 and Ward 10 City Councillors are invited to participate in MCC public meetings for information, questions, and discussion).
- Minutes of Public Meeting on 19th Sept 2023 (for approval). Matters Arising
- Chair’s Report – Ian Doig, Chair
- Planning: Dundee Street/Dundee Terrace – Proposed Development by Glencairn Properties – Glencairn presentation to outline their proposals
- Licensing Report – Bridget Stevens, Licensing Lead
- Leaf Clearing Project – Joan Houston and Helen Zealley
- Treasurer’s Report – Frances Hawarden
- Other Reports and Correspondence
- Any Other Business
- Future Public Meeting: Tues 21st November. (No public meeting in December)